Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Birthday Month - Birthday Sale - Kaboom!


It is my birthday month! That's right. In New Orleans you get a birthday week, and people pin dollars to you. I decided to take a birthday month, but don't worry, I'm sharing it with you.

I'm having a birthday month sale. For all of January my album will be a $0 minimum download. The CD will be only $9, the poster sets will be $6, the T-shirts will be $15.






This is my birthday present to you. I don't make much money at these prices, but this is what makes me happy right now, so I'm doing it. This is a chance for people without much money to get my album and my way to give more.

Tell friends that they can download my album for as little as they like and/or get one of the beautiful CDs for only $9.

Copy this link to share it: http://music.kimboekbinder.com

And then watch this video because it makes me happy:



I will be practicing every day because I want my show to be the best possible, I want it to be irresistible. I want to make your heart explode.

1 comment:

  1. I doubt I can deliver a drawing today. But if you are willing to have a birthday week (or even better: month) I might be able to send you something.

    ReplyDelete