Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tiny Fundraiser Launched!




Sean Slade (producer of Dresden Dolls, Radiohead.....etc) is excited to work with me and I am REALLY excited to work with him. We are mutual fans and this is one of those moments where all my hard work seems to be paying off with a great opportunity (for more hard work!)

Sean has graciously found a way to make the recording as cheap as possible for me, but it's still more money than I have. So I'm kickstarting my recording with a tiny little fundraiser for this one day of recording with an amazing producer!

After this one day of recording Sean and I will spend the next few months planning the next phase which will lead to an album (or two!)

I need $500 at the very minimum to make this work, any more money donated will go into the album fund and will help more than I can possibly express.

Since my home is filled with amazing things I have decided to send care packages to those who care and support my musical career. I wish I could spend all day everyday making packages since it is such a rewarding thing to do for others. And I hear I send great packages!


Follow me to get updates on the recording process - videos, songs, tweets!:

http://www.twitter.com/kimboekbiner
http://www.kimboekbinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment