Sunday, September 4, 2011

By way of a little update

I left New York on Wednesday morning and arrived in Melbourne on Friday morning. It is cold here! We have fires and drink hot tea and wear scarves. Very different from my sweaty summer in NY. This fuzzy blue hot water bottle is my best friend.

Since arriving I have been sleeping, eating scones, helping Jim with the animation, and doing my part to make sure my pre-sold tour gets sold.

I'm happy to report that with 56 hours to go half of my pre-sold "Impossible Tour" has sold!

 

Shows that will happen!

 

NOVEMBER 4th - Boston, MA


NOVEMBER 12th - New York, NY


OCTOBER 15th - San Francisco, CA


OCTOBER 27th - New Orleans, LA


OCTOBER 22nd - Portland, OR


 


Shows that may not happen



OCTOBER 14th - Los Angeles, CA


OCTOBER 23rd - Minneapolis, MN


NOVEMBER 5th - Hartford, CT


OCTOBER 21st - Seattle, WA


OCTOBER 13th - San Diego, CA





 

I'm really excited about the shows that have been funded and I cannot wait to come to those cities and put on amazing shows. There's still a little bit of time left to buy tickets, so if you want a show now is your chance.

**

 

Here's a little preview photo from the set of the "I Have Your Heart" animation:

 

Follow the progress here: http://www.ihaveyourheart.com

 

 

 

 

XxK

 


1 comment:

  1. Are you going to do a show while you're here in Melbourne?

    ReplyDelete