Friday, June 3, 2011

Wrapping it Up



Six months ago my very first solo album came out. I am very proud of how it sounds and how it was produced. The album was made possible by many of you who contributed to my pre-order campaign and for that I am immensely grateful!

Yesterday I sent out an email to check in and make sure that everyone got what they ordered. The USPS lost some things and I didn't get to send some of the things I meant to. I'm posting this here for those who have changed email addresses, don't check email, or just like to read things twice.

I've been writing custom songs for people who pre-ordered the $200 + packages. The custom songs are still coming - some of them have been written and are up HERE, if you ordered one you'll get yours by email from me.

Mostly I want you to know that though I have been busy, and that things got confused and lost and dropped, I have not forgotten you! I feel incredibly lucky to have such wonderful supporters of my art and I really want to make sure you know how much I appreciate you. 

If you need to contact me, email:  kim at kimboekbinder.com

**

Into the Future



I'm in New York - this is me in my new living room (there are books!) I'll only be in this house for two months, but that's about as stable as I get and I have my own room with a door and everything! I also have a great roommate who makes fancy cocktails. We have two baby mice who like to climb walls.

There are many new projects on the way, some which launch very soon. This is going to be a busy summer. 

Look out for an upcoming 7" vinyl record, new songs, a new tour announcement, and random side projects with amazing collaborators in New York.

Thank you for coming along for the ride!

Love,

K



3 comments:

  1. Dang! I only found out about you recently! I would've loved to have a custom song by you *^_^* I guess it's up to my good-for-nothing metal guitarist of a boyfriend :P I'm so glad things worked out so well for you, and hoping to contribute to your art more in the future :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am supposed to be on your e-mail list but I didn't receive an e-mail from you. The only reason I found this blog post was because I follow you on Facebook. I pre-ordered your album but never got a notice from you when it came out so I just went ahead and downloaded it the one day you made it free. I think I probably still have my receipt from the pre-order if you want to see it. I'd love a custom song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, you should email me: kim at kimboekbinder.com

    ReplyDelete